There is no coincidence these rituals got such name, for they allow every woman to open up her attractiveness as long as her natural magnetism and make her body divinely beautiful from the tips of toes to hair ends. Initially, these procedures were intended for brides, as far as it is the wedding day when every girl wants to look perfect and truly compelling. According to tradition, Indian bride starts to prepare a few days before wedding ceremony – she takes fragrant baths, anoint body and hair with special aroma oils, decorates her hands and feet with mehendi patterns. After that she, as wonderful as apsara, stands in front of her groom.
In India, it is considered that genuine beauty originates from inner harmony and calmness. Therefore, along with the ancient cosmetic secrets an integral part of Apsara ritual is relaxing procedures, for example, head massage with herbal oils and full body massage with aroma oils from herbs, flowers and fruits. And, of course, among the relaxing effect such kind of massage enhances lymph circulation and eliminates toxins from skin, what makes it soft and gentle. For maximum effect natural piling based on herbs, milk and fruits extract may be added. Esthetic pores cleansing stimulates rejuvenating of the cells, makes skin clean and fresh, and soft massage and peeling recovers skin elasticity, narrows pores and helps to sooth wrinkles.
Kerala center provides three options of the Apsara ritual with different sets of procedures: Apsara Rambha One ancient legends says that apsara Rambha emerged from the foam during the Causal Ocean churning. Her glowing white skin was immediately ranged as the fairest celestial beauties.
The ritual includes:
- Head massage with herbal oils
- Full body massage with aroma oils from flowers, healing herbs and fruits Apsara Menaka Apsara Menaka was so much delightful that she managed to distract Vishvamitra from his mediation and conquer his heart for many years, while no other beautiful woman nor before nor after…
- Esthetic face skin cleansing
- Gentle massage and full body peeling
- Cooling body mask for activating internal skin reserves and exchange processes Apsara Urvashi Apsara Urvashi was born from lotus by mystical potency of the sage Narayana, and she was the most good-looking among the apsaras. Thanks to her unearthly beauty which could be compared only to the goddess of fortune, the apsara became the Lunar Dynasty king’s wife. She is called forever young and elusive, a source of divine joy and great suffers.
- At the end of each ritual our beautiful apsaras go to shower, so after that a cosmetologist may apply special moisturizing cream with glowing effect all over the body and face to make skin more smooth, soft and attractive.
- Natural aroma oils from herbs, flowers and fruits
- Gentle natural peeling based on milk and medical herbs
- Cooling body mask
- Immediate skin rejuvenating
- Deep cleansing and toxins removing
- Blood circulation and intercellular exchange processes improvement
- Skin turn over
- Skin elasticity improvement
- Ageing and wrinkling protection
- Significant rejuvenation effect
- Smoothening of complexion and healthy radiance of skin
- Soft and smooth body
Indications and contra indications
Apsara traditions are suitable for all skin types. The procedures cannot be held, when having fresh scratches, cuts, burns or acne rash. It is not recommended for children under 18.
- It is not advisable to use soap and other facial cleansing cosmetics within 24 hours after procedure
- Wash your face with pure water
- Avoid direct sun
- Avoid sauna and other exposure to high temperature within 4-5 days after procedure